BANGKOK, Thailand – Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok, a deluxe business hotel with resort-style facilities located in the heart of the city, is welcoming guests back to enjoy its facilities and services with the “Grand Experiences” campaign, which offers various unbeatable complimentary benefits, including a free meeting in the hotel’s dedicated event facilities until December 23, 2010. This unprecedented package promises participants better productivity, better results, and better value.
Bangkok’s meeting and conference venue of choice, Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok, features 3,330 square meters of event and meeting space across the hotel’s 14 versatile function rooms, perfect for every type of event. Its professional convention services team is delighted to be of assistance. Now, to offer all meeting organizers and delegates a huge welcome back, when you organize a group meeting with a miminum of ten paid rooms per night at the hotel’s Best Available Rate from now until December 23, 2010, you enjoy a free meeting package that includes:
• Full-day meeting package of one meeting room, two coffee breaks, and one lunch
• Complimentary Internet access in guestrooms
• Audiovisual and meeting equipment, i.e., flipchart, whiteboard, podium with lighting, stand microphone, table microphone
• Complimentary use of one LCD projector per day
• Conference amenities, including writing pads, pencils, mints, and water
• Gold Passport members earn double bonus points towards Hyatt Gold Passport Planner Rewards
TERMES ET CONDITIONS
• This offer is valid for new group meetings with a minimum stay of two consecutive nights and ten paid rooms per night from now until December 23, 2010
• This offer is not valid in conjunction with previously booked or held meetings, or any other promotion(s) and/or offer(s)
• This offer is subject to availability of function space and guestrooms at the time of booking
• Promotional blackout periods may apply
The hotel’s Best Available Rate starts from Baht 6,600 per room, per night for a stay in Grand Room. This quoted rate is subject to a 10 percent service charge and applicable tax.
Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok provides various meeting options, with up to 14 stylish and distinctive function rooms, to ensure that its facilities meet every MICE need. The hotel was the first in Bangkok to provide a residential-style event facility – the residence – where delegates enjoy meetings or conferences in an intimate ambience that helps make the event both successful and more relaxing. In 2009, Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok was once again the trendsetter in the MICE market with its launch of The Campus. Covering 891 square meters, The Campus was created specifically to serve as an innovative venue for visionary meetings and events, and is the world’s first truly dedicated MICE facility within a hotel. Here, delegates will accomplish the goal of the meeting or conference and will also be more energiszed and inspired by the fun element of The Campus.
“The hotel offers a wide selection of meeting facilities that are unique and meeting-friendly. With our reopening, we would like to welcome corporate, meetings and events planners, and MICE organizers back to the hotel to enjoy our products and services.
“To ensure that this will be a great value for clients, we are happy to offer a free meeting package for planners or organizers for group meetings held in any of our 14 function rooms,” said Richard Greaves, the hotel’s general manager.
To book your meeting or for more information, please contact Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok – phone: +66 2254 1234, email: [email protected] , or visit www.bangkok.grand.hyatt.com .
À PROPOS DU GRAND HYATT ERAWAN BANGKOK
The 380-room Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok is a deluxe business hotel with choices of meeting and conference facilities across the hotel’s 14 versatile function rooms covering 3,300 square meters and resort-style facilities. A wide range of restaurants and bars is available, including Bangkok’s first classic European restaurant with tableside cooking. On the hotel’s fifth floor, i.sawan Residential Spa & Club is a unique facility dedicated to pampering, fitness, relaxation, accommodation, and cuisine. The hotel is conveniently linked via Sky Bridge to two SkyTrain stations.